Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Back to school night

The boys were both disappointed that they had football practice tonight and would have to miss back-to-school night.  Mom, the teacher, would NEVER miss back-to-school night.  That goes against everything she believes about parents being actively involved at school!

However, she might not be invited back because she might have stood in the hallway looking like a fool with tears streaming down her face.  All of this was for a very good reason though!  Carter had a write-up on his locker about the person he admires.  Guess who?   YES!  ME!  His mom!  Oh, my heart swelled and my eyes leaked! I'm sure the boys would have run and hid from embarrassment if they had been there with me :)  I know Aaron was glad he had the task of picking the boys up from football and wasn't there with me!

1 comment: