Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Pumpkin goodness

What's a girl to do when the neighbor comes over and hands me these


and tells me she's craving something pumpkin?

I guess you thank your lucky stars for cool weather so I'll fire up the oven and bake these delicious chocolate pumpkin muffins!


I've never made them before, but they must be good because there are four wild and crazy boys here today that keep making them disappear.  If the neighbor doesn't get home from work soon, I'm going to have to make another batch!

Try a batch out yourself if you'd like!  Click here for the recipe.

Now...I still have a can and a half of pumpkin left.  More pumpkin deliciousness to come!



2 comments:

  1. Is that all it takes to get you to bake for someone? I'll be bringing over some cookie ingredients soon. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sick of cooking....maybe you and H and I should do lunch soon!! The muffins look good, though!!

    ReplyDelete