Thursday, July 18, 2013

Golf ~ Iowa Games Style

This summer the boys said no to baseball and yes to golf.  They both have been enjoying it immensely and gave it a whirl playing in the Iowa Games today. 
Carter thankfully had an early tee time to help beat the heat.  
I was able to watch him play the first hole and tee off on number 2 before I had to head home to get Austin for his later tee time.  
Carter told me afterwards I was like a stalker in the tree line with my camera. I prefer to call myself mamarazzi! One of my boys tolerates it rather well; the other one...not so much!  
Austin hit a bucket of balls to warm up and spent some time chipping and putting before his group teed off.  I'm just hoping he survives the heat during his 18 holes as he gets the pleasure of playing right smack in the middle of the day.  
To top it off, I get to hang with these cuties today and tomorrow.  I think they were wishing they had their clubs and could go tear up the course with my guys! 

No comments:

Post a Comment