Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Happy Birthday Carter

Yes...it's been awhile since I've graced you with my presence on the blog.  I'm so sorry about that.  Life seems to be crazy busy, but this is a moment in time I just can't let pass without acknowledgment.

Today marks twelve years for Carter.  It's his golden birthday. How in the world it that possible?  I know people tell you to enjoy each day as time really does fly.  Sometimes in the midst of this parenting gig, you have no idea of the time whizzing right past.  It makes me want to go back and soak up some of those precious innocent days when he was two! TWO I say, NOT twelve!

Don't get me wrong, I'm enjoying him at this age when the pre-teen disposition doesn't show up! But look at this face...


I just want to go back in time and snuggle up this little boy of mine! However, I simply have to accept the fact that he's growing up and choosing to hang with his friends at youth group tonight and mom will simply get to sneak in a little twelve year old Carter time when he gets home.

Happy 12th birthday Carter!




No comments:

Post a Comment