Monday, July 12, 2010

Fair?

It's hard for Austin to save his money.  He likes to spend it as fast as he gets it.  However, he's had his heart set on a big purchase and has been saving diligently.  He's been going back and forth trying to decide what he wanted most.  He wanted cold hard cash or gift cards for his birthday in May so he could work towards this big buy.  Well...today was the day that the money finally burned a hole in his pocket!


Is it fair that my son now has an iTouch and I don't?

2 comments:

  1. Nice! Are you going to let him take it to school? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jared enjoys his, but I am happy to say that I've tried his and it just doesn't "do it" for me. I've only played his once in the last 3 months. May the force be with you!

    By the way, life isn't fair...if it were-I'd be thin and rich! (I even have my kids trained with that answer!)

    ReplyDelete