Sunday, March 6, 2011

He's 5!


Do you see that twinkle in his eyes?  It was sparkling yesterday as we celebrated his 5th birthday.  What fun it was to watch him excitedly open his gifts and blow out the candles on his Star Wars cake after we sang happy birthday to him.  It didn't work to freeze time with my boys so they wouldn't grow up any faster, so I'm sure it probably won't work with him either!  

One of these days he'll be as tall as the balloons!


My grandma celebrated her 80th birthday this week too.  That's pretty darn impressive if you ask me!  What a sweet little duo these guys are.  Grandma absolutely adores her great-grandchildren.  I sure hope she has many more years to soak up the joy from them!


Birthday wishes to both Grandma and Braden.  We love you!




No comments:

Post a Comment