Monday, April 18, 2011

Easily CYdtracked


Aaron and I had a blast at Cy's House of Trivia on Saturday night!  I hadn't laughed that hard in about...hmmm...probably 2 days!  If you know me well, this shouldn't surprise you :)  We were invited by the Jensen's clear back in the fall.  I warned them that I only know useful information and was really only good for a laugh, but I would bring along my trusty sidekick who knows a whole lotta useless information trivia!  Needless to say, he was our "ringer" and fulfilled his duties!  I think he'll get invited back, but I'm not sure if they'll let me come back or not.

Heidi did a great job of coming up with our team name!  It definitely suited us well.  We were CYdtracked by every ISU celebrity that joined us at our table and those who we were hoping to join us.


This was the cutie we kept waiting for...(as if he needed a nametag)


I sure would like to know where I was when these two found Freddie.  I'm so jealous!  I just got to snuggle up to this cutie instead :)







  

1 comment:

  1. I'm so happy to hear that you guys had as much fun as us! I think that we're ALL in for next year!! Can't wait!!

    And while I knew that Aaron would have a blast, I had no idea he was such a smartie pants!!

    ReplyDelete