Thursday, August 11, 2011

Woo Hoo!

This guy, MY hubby, is a rock star!


Why you ask?  Let me tell you.  He just passed his Series 24 exam!  YEAH!  (insert whoops and hollers here - go ahead and kick your leg up and do a cheer if you must) 

He's been diligently studying and was motivated to pass this 4 hour, 150 question exam (about financial things that do not make any sense to me) that he has been referring to as "the widow maker".  I don't know about you, but to me it doesn't sound pleasant.  He kept telling us that NO ONE passes it the first time.  I think he was exaggerating because I knew all along that he would pass.  There truly was no doubt in my mind but apparently there was in his!  I was so proud and excited when he called and told me he "over studied" :)  

What does that all mean?  Hmmm...it would just be easier for you to ask the superstar himself!



1 comment:

  1. Way to go! (and I need to send you a way better Ace picture to update this post with- he'll 'love' it. Especially when it shows up on google search. Haha)

    ReplyDelete