Friday, November 16, 2012

I'm back

According to my hubby, it's been awhile since I've blogged.  Somehow, life simply got extremely busy and in the way.  I could barely manage to get myself to work, kids to all the bazillion places they need to be and a meal on the table for awhile.  Thanks to a Friday off, I'm getting caught up around the house a bit and taking time to catch you up on what we've been up to, albeit in installments.

Football season came to an end for Austin and Carter.  I absolutely LOVE watching them play, but the 3-4 night a week practices criss-crossing town for nearly 3 months sent me over the edge towards the end of the season.  It's true what many moms with older kids have told me...I am now simply a taxi service for my kids for the next several years! Here's a few photo highlights of the boys' season...

Austin - #65













Carter - #56






Even though the scoreboard may not have reflected what the boys had hoped for this season, it was still a great season in which they learned a lot about teamwork, dedication and determination.  Aaron and I are so proud of them! 






No comments:

Post a Comment