Monday, December 10, 2012

It's the little things

Little things in life that make us smile #42~

Surviving an unbelievably busy week...without melting down

Aaahhhh...you have no idea how happy I am to see today!  Last week was a crazy busy mess with mock trial practice, basketball practice, confirmation, state mock trial for two days, church Christmas program plus practice, and a basketball tournament.  On top of all of that I was supposed to bake 4 dozen cookies for church.  YIKES!  Thankfully my amazing hubby stepped up to the plate and took care of that cookie baking for me.  I simply couldn't get it all done and was doing the best I could to keep up with a wickedly busy and very long week.

So, bring on the calmness of only three or four things this week after work.  That's something I can handle.

No comments:

Post a Comment