Saturday, June 22, 2013

Flying carpets


Spend a day on the golf course with my Carter and you just never know what interesting things you'll learn.  He was definitely in fine form yesterday for our outing.  Let's just say my golf swing wasn't quite up to par (pun intended) on many holes yesterday.  I may have happened to have had a big ole divot fly a bit after a fairway shot...I believe the divot flew farther than my shot.  Hmmm...

Out of my dear Carter's mouth comes this:

"That's a nice flying carpet!"  I had no idea what he was talking about.  "You know mom, that chunk of grass you just hit further than the ball!"  I tried telling him those were called divots, but oh no, he was having none of that.  Flying carpets they now are.

A few holes later and another horrendous shot by yours truly and I hear:

"There was a fat genie riding on that flying carpet!"

Anyone like to borrow him for a bit of humor in your day?

No comments:

Post a Comment