Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Magic Wand

Miss Heidi must have a magic wand. I'm thrilled beyond belief at how she managed to make my crew look presentable in our family photos!  This lady is uber talented. More importantly I am so blessed to call her my friend.  
Now, it's not quite as hard to make these handsome boys of mine look good.  It was probably harder for me to get them showered and in something other than athletic shorts and a t-shirt.  
But Ace and I?  We hardly even look "mature"! Well, he's missing some hair, but I suppose that's to be expected having to put up with me. I think Heidi's even talented enough to fix his hair situation if he wanted.
I am wondering how in the world these boys of mine seem to be nearing the same height as me?  UGH!  Mama's still in charge though!  
You can check out some more of our pics here. Thanks a million Heidi for sharing your amazing talents! We couldn't be happier with the results.

No comments:

Post a Comment