Thursday, August 22, 2013

We're all middle schoolers!


 I’m pretty sure I’m FAR more excited than the boys that all three of us will be at the middle school this year. I am concerned I'll need to take back my maiden name though as I'm not sure the building is ready for three Claybergs.  
Carter’s looking forward to starting his first year at the middle school as it’s a whole new experience and much different from elementary. I do believe there are a few nerves flowing through him right about now too. 
Austin is getting ready to start his final year at AMS. I think he's looking forward to seeing his friends, but not being in the same hallway with his mother! He nearly had a heart attack when he realized he has three classes RIGHT NEXT TO or ACROSS THE HALL from my classroom.  Ha! I have a feeling my candy dish will empty much more quickly this year!
Me...I'm starting my 19th year of middle school.  Jeesh...you'd think one of these days I'd be smart enough to get out of there!




No comments:

Post a Comment