Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Family and Friends

When life hands you lemons - REALLY ROTTEN ONES AT THAT - it's God who has guided your friends and family into your life to help pick up the pieces and find a way to make lemonade.  These amazing people let you cry without expecting you to say anything.  They give you words of encouragement.  They bring you bottles of wine.  They send you chocolates.  They bring you flowers.  They give countless hug.  They share your tears. They laugh with you through tears.

To all of you amazing friends and family out there who have been there for me in the past 2 really ugly days...thank you from the bottom of my heart.  I thank God for putting you in my life every night!

1 comment:

  1. I THANK GOD for putting YOU in my life! You are such a good friend and mentor to me. You are truly awesome at what you do and everyone that knows you is better because of it. You light up a room and cause smiles wherever you go. I'm so thankful for all that you do for me (and everyone else in that place). I love ya!

    ReplyDelete