Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Talk To Me Tuesday

After being tagged by Heidi a week or so ago, she decided to start up Talk To Me Tuesday.   Her question for this Tuesday is,  If you could relive one day of your life, what would it be and why?  
(Of course she added- it can't be your wedding day or any other obvious major milestone.)

Right now I would have to say I would LOVE to relive a vacation day from a couple years ago while Aaron and I were in Cancun with some friends.  (I could use a vacation right about now - too much going on at work and feeling a bit under the weather today!) We headed to Isla Mujeres for a day as we were told it was a fun little excursion day and you could rent golf carts to tour the island and have loads of fun.

Do this look like a golf cart?


Apparently when no one in your group remembers to bring an ID with them, they won't rent you golf carts.  However, Joaquin will take you to the back alley to rent some scooters :)  Oh my!  This was definitely a day to remember!  Great friends, lots of laughs, authentic Mexican food, not a care in the world, Stu trying on a silly mask that made us nearly wet our pants, the men feeling like they were something pretty special on their own personal "hogs", the wind blowing through whatever hair dangled down from the rockin' helmets, a massage under the palm trees on the beach...it just doesn't get much better than that!  









2 comments:

  1. Oh I soooo want to go there right now! The massage under the palm trees sounds amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I could look at that picture all day!! Can I put a framed print of it on my birthday list?? :)

    ReplyDelete