Wednesday, January 5, 2011

They aren't mortified by me yet...

Today was my first "official" day of working in the same school as the boys for part of the day.  Since I started my day there, they got to ride to school with me.  Normally Aaron drops them off as I have to be at the middle school much earlier.  As we got out of the van to walk into the school, Carter turned around and said, "Your van sure looks good here in this parking lot mom!  Can you just work at our school everyday?"  It made my heart sing!

Of course, in another couple of years I'm sure they'll be singing a different tune riding to the middle school and back with me everyday!

1 comment:

  1. Will rides with Rebecca and doesn't seem to fair too badly....maybe they will surprise you! You are awfully cool, you know! :)

    ReplyDelete