Thursday, December 30, 2010

TTMT

Join in the Hicktionary fun of Talk To Me Tuesdays which we all have realized is now Thursday!  YIKES!  That's what happens when you're not working :)

Today's question: What are you hopeful for in 2011?


I am always hopeful for the health of my family and friends.  It's something I pray for every night. I think many times we take our health for granted.  Aaron and I are going to work hard to ensure we are setting healthy examples for our children in 2011.

I'm also hopeful for an even deeper relationship and stronger marriage with Aaron.  I bought The Love Dare Day by Day: A Year of Devotions for Couples to encourage us on this journey.  We are definitely happy, but we all know life is not easy.  You just never know when life is going to throw you a curveball! I know that it's important to make your marriage priority #1, and this daily time together will help us to keep our priorities straight!

I'm hopeful that budget cuts will not have quite the impact on my job again this year.  I love all aspects of what I'm doing and am thankful for a full time job...I just wish I didn't have to do them all at the same time!  It's definitely been a challenging year trying to balance both 7th and 8th grade Language Arts along with kindergarten talented and gifted.  I've learned SO MUCH throughout this year, but am not sure I can handle another year of juggling so many different responsibilities and stay sane. Unfortunately the budget talks have begun already :(  I'm hopeful I can keep a positive attitude through this entire process!

I'm also hoping to be able to carve out a more regular time to scrapbook this year.  It's something I love to do and is total stress relief for me but always gets put on the back burner.  For some reason grading papers, cleaning, writing lesson plans, running the boys here or there, and everything else seems to be a little higher priority.

Those are my hopes for 2011.

1 comment:

  1. I might be able to help you with the scrapbooking thing if you can come help me get my room organized...OK, my room needs to actually be SET UP!

    ReplyDelete