Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Braden says...



I get to hang out with this cutie and his brother for the month of July :)  Needless to say, I find him quite hilarious as he and I always have quite interesting conversations.  Yesterday, the four boys were having lunch and somehow the conversation turned to allergies.  According to Braden:

B:  I'm allergic to snakes.
L:  You are?
B:  Yes.
L:  How do you know?
B:  Dr. Woodhouse said so!

Hmmm... I guess if the dr. said so!

This morning he was helping me run some errands and we got caught in a little rain storm.

B:  It's raining hard.
L:  Yes it is.
B:  God must be sad.
L:  Why?
B:  Those are his tears.
L:  The raindrops are his tears?
B:  Yes.  He must be really sad because those are some big teardrops.  Somebody must have died.
L:  You think God is crying because somebody died?
B:  Yes.  I don't want Grandpa Herbie to die.
L:  Me either.
B:  Is Grandpa Herbie 94?
L:  Yes he is.
B:  That's old.  I don't want him to die.  I will cry if he dies and so will God.
L:  I will cry too.
B:  I bet God will have bigger teardrops than any of us.
L:  You seem to be a smart little boy.
B:  Yeah, God made me that way!

You just never know what kind direction your conversation is going to take with Braden.

1 comment:

  1. Awww. I love that little boy. And all his wormy friends that need good homes. :)

    ReplyDelete