Monday, January 16, 2012

It's the little things

Mondays can sometimes be a drag.  It's the start of the work week and getting back into the grind. However, I'm choosing to look at Mondays with a more positive attitude this year.  During my book club's annual holiday book exchange, I received The Book of Awesome by Neil Pasricha.  This book focuses on the little things in life that make people happy. In the spirit of a positive attitude to start the week, let's focus on life's little moments that make us smile.  Each Monday I'll share with you one idea from Neil's book. They are short and sweet and should make you smile! Feel free to share your ideas in the comments section.

Little things that make us smile #3~
Finally remembering a word that's been on the tip of your tongue for so long

It's like throwing a pail of cold water on all your smoking inner head parts.  Gears unjam, lines start rolling, and you settle back into your seat with a satisfied look on your face while you just blurt it out.

This seems to be happening to me more and more.  The "forgetting" part, not the remembering part.  My "sometimers" must be kicking into high gear :(

1 comment: