Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Camille on her deathbed

Introducing Claude Monet and his painting Camille on her deathbed. 


Carter's class has been working diligently over the last month on researching an artist and recreating a painting from that artist with the help of the art teacher to use in a wax museum.  They were all set up in the media center and audience members had the chance to go around and "push" a button to make the "wax" figures come alive and recite information about the artist and painting.  It was a pretty cool deal, especially when I know how much time and effort went into having the students do this.



Check out that theatrical make-up job!  Check out what the real Camille on her deathbed looks like and tell me I didn't do an amazing job!  Think I stand a chance of getting a job with the movies?  I think I'd better stick to teaching.


No comments:

Post a Comment