Thursday, May 10, 2012

Carter says...

Carter has been quite the conversationalist lately.  I truly never know what is going to come out of either of the boys' mouths.  On our way to baseball this week:

C: I don't like my chubby cheeks.
L: Your cheeks aren't that chubby Carter.
C: Yes, they are.  I look like an Oompa Loompa.
L: (Giggling) You do not look like an Oompa Loompa.
C: Maybe not a real Oompa Loompa, but I sure look like what an adult Oompa Loompa would look like.
L: (Laughing hard now) Your cheeks are just kissable.
C:  NO!  I'm tired of looking like an Oompa Loompa!

...and with that he took off for his baseball game.

Tonight's conversation before bed:

C: Do you put on deodorant?
L: Yes.
C: Do you put it on in the morning and at night?
L: Typically just in the morning after I shower.
C: Well, you should really put some on every night too because a leprechaun might sniff your armpits at night and think they are smelly!
L: What?!?  (Trying really hard not to laugh)
C: You heard me.  One night a leprechaun came and sniffed my armpits and said P.U.

...with that he kissed me and snuggled up in bed for the night!

1 comment:

  1. Love him!! Him and B will just have kissable cheeks together. :)

    ReplyDelete