Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Two dozen




Two dozen of the most beautiful peach roses are sitting on my kitchen table from my husband as part of my birthday gift. In the past year, he has become the most thoughtful man, and sometimes I neglect to let him know what a gift he is to me. So, for each rose I received, there's that many reasons why I love and appreciate him. (These are in no particular order!)


#1 - He has a great sense of humor.
#2 - He's a terrific dad.
#3 - He loves me.
#4 - He takes out the garbage. (I detest that job!)
#5 - He reads with our boys.
#6 - He's pretty cute for a guy without a lot of hair.
#7 - He knows God is central in our lives and marriage.
#8 - He gave me two beautiful boys.
#9 - He scratches my back every night. (One of my favorite things ever!)
#10 - He is a handyman and can fix almost anything.
#11 - He truly listens to me when I talk. (Sometimes I talk a lot!)
#12 - He can cook.
#13 - He helps out around the house.
#14 - He notices when my stress levels get high and offers to help when he can.
#15 - He makes me laugh.
#16 - He admits his mistakes.
#17 - He willingly drove to Kansas City to get me a Siamese cat.
#18 - He cleans the bathrooms.
#19 - He knows the importance of family.
#20 - He's a hard worker.
#21 - He's a guy who will help anyone in need.
#22 - He tells a good joke.
#23 - He has beautiful blue eyes.
#24 - He is very patient with me, even when I don't deserve it.

I love and appreciate you Ace!




1 comment: