Thursday, December 23, 2010

Betty Crocker

Hi! My name is Lisa and I'm addicted to baking...

peppermint meltaways (new recipe)


chocolate star cookies (Carter's favorite)


almond bark pretzels (Austin's favorite)


sugar cookies (my favorite)



chocolate dipped peanut butter balls (Aaron's favorite)


add in a seafood lasagna for Christmas Eve (Tim's favorite)


and seven layer jello (a holiday tradition)


and you know what I've been up to for the last day and a half.  I'm not sure I've left the kitchen!  Sheesh!  I've loaded up two huge trays full of goodies to take to the cabin and Ween's house for Christmas and I've still got more than I know what to do with!  If you need a sweet little nibble...stop on over :)  Just don't look at the state of the house...I've been creating sweet masterpieces instead of cleaning!  Oops..I guess you know what I'm headed to do now.







No comments:

Post a Comment