Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Craftastic

Heidi's TTMT for this week is What's your favorite crafting project?


My favorite crafting project, if you can call it crafting, is scrapbooking.  I can dink preserve memories with a paper cutter, double sided tape, colorful paper, and pictures for hours (sometimes weekends at a time!).  Of course your can't forget the colorful pens for journaling!

The most recent "paper crafting" I did was create 12 days of Christmas wishes for my two college roommates.  They each get one in the mail for twelve days in a row.  I could have stayed snuggled on the couch downstairs for days creating them.  Dawn and Dianna can use them as ornaments for their tree, string them with pretty ribbon to make a holiday garland or just hang them on their fridge to bring a smile to their face!  I sure wish I had been brilliant enough to take pictures of them.

I really could craft all day long if someone would just give me the ideas!  However... I proved at Heidi's that I can't be trusted with super glue :)

No comments:

Post a Comment