Friday, March 2, 2012

Ace's 40 v.5

ADULTHOOD
Sort of...

Ace has never been accused of not having a good time, no matter what he's doing.  I'll let you take a look and see for yourself a bit of Ace's true colors shining through.


Such a poser...


Dreds...


It must have been quite sunny inside...


Yeah...ummm...well...I don't even know what to say :)


Taking care of his locks...I know it takes so long for his many "thick" hairs to dry!


Mardi Gras Prom...


Being pampered by his amazing wife as usual...


I can only imagine what those driving by us thought...


My cowboy...


We're never at a loss for laughs with Ace around!

2 comments:

  1. Too bad there's not a picture of him with that 'stranger' he was flirting with at the ISU game... Or at least of Jens face when she witnessed it. ;) I've enjoye these posts. Can't wait for your big 4-0 next year and a week of pictures. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not sure we can actually find 40 pics of me :) I'm usually behind the camera! I miss you and that little B! I also need help on paint colors...we need to get together.

      Delete