Friday, March 9, 2012

Ace's 40 v.6

FAMILY MAN
I am so blessed that Aaron is the father of my children.  He definitely knows what it means to have his family as a priority.  Because of that, I figured the last 10 pictures to round out my 40 of Ace in honor of his birthday should be family oriented.  Enjoy!

In St. Louis cheering on our UNI Panthers a few years ago in the Sweet 16 during March Madness.


Aaahhhh...New Year's Eve in Cancun!  Take me back please...NOW!


 Taking in an I-Cubs game several summers ago.


Getting ready to head out on the cruise last year.


Enjoying St. Louis on our Panther trek.


Taking those sweet little guys of our canoeing on the Boone River.


Two peas in a pod!


RAGBRAI this past summer.


The Clayberg clan...


The Doering clan...






No comments:

Post a Comment