Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Gallery Wall

Remember how my husband was making my "blues" go away?  Well...slowly but surely, the living room transformation is taking place.  Pinterest was the fuel for my inspiration in creating a gallery wall.  I had the perfect wall to use and some amazing pictures from an amazing photographer that deserved to be showcased.   I totally fell in love with these two ideas:



Let's just say Ace was not the most excited about this idea as he thought it looked too busy.  Not one to let that stop me :) I simply gathered up my photos and spent hours trying to figure out the best arrangement, how many pictures to include, and convince my dear hubby to hang them on the wall for me.  I know he was excited to hang them because it meant they were no longer laying around the floor in different arrangements he could use his new laser level that's been hanging around his toolbox for about a year.

I do believe he was about the strangle me halfway through the process as I was a bit particular about the spacing, but we survived.  Then I got cold feet.  The pictures looked pretty good on the wall without the lettering mixed in.  Maybe I really didn't want to add the words and phrases in, but the vinyl and my Cricut were calling my name.  So, away I went, for hours upon hours and days upon days creating the perfect sized letters in fun fonts for my gallery wall.  


What do you think?  I was pretty darn pleased with the final product.  My hubby's the most pleased because it means it's one wall I won't change out with new items and nail holes during the change in seasons and holidays!  








2 comments:

  1. Kari stole my comment. But I LOVE it too! My favorite part is 'life's greatest blessing.' Perfect!

    ReplyDelete