Monday, August 6, 2012

It's the little things

Little things in life that make us smile #29~

Having a weeklong sleepover with your  best friends


That's exactly what Carter was able to do when he was at Riverside Lutheran Bible Camp all last week and was in a cabin with "the posse".  He was looking forward to this all summer, and I know the week didn't disappoint!

Carter and Austin spent a week together at camp last year, but this was the first time for the rest of the posse to spend the entire week at camp.  I love the memories that these boys made together all the while  forging a deeper relationship with God.  They met tons of new friends, were there for each other in case a little homesickness crept in, had amazing counselors and got to show a glimpse of what they did throughout the week at the closing program.   Even though I felt like a part of me was missing all week, I'm so thankful that my son is growing wings and was able to share this amazing experience with his three best buds!

   



No comments:

Post a Comment