Friday, February 1, 2013

Acts of kindness v.4

Act of kindness 11


My sweet friend Heidi was already doing her own acts of kindness with her Take Heart program for Valentine’s Day. If you know me at all, you know I absolutely LOVE photos of my boys and really can never have enough and wanted other families, especially those in unfortunate situations, to be able to take advantage of Heidi’s amazing photography skills and have cherished memories of their loved ones. It was an easy decision for me to participate this year as one of my acts of kindness.  As a bonus, the boys and I got to hang out with Heidi and Beckett too!

Act of kindness 12

The boys and I paid for the car behind us at the drive through.  Okay...I paid but the boys were giggling and watching out the back for the reaction from the car.  They loved the look of surprise on the person's face!

Act of kindness 13

On my birthday I received a text from a friend and co-worker from when we lived in Kansas City.  It was a sweet birthday surprise, but unfortunately led to me finding out about some pretty serious health issues with this individual.  When we worked together, I always referred to her as sunshine. I figured a sunshine package would be something that would help to brighten her increasingly difficult days.  So, off to the store I went in search of anything and everything yellow and happy to create a box full of sunshine!  

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the shout out. You are sweet. And I love that box of sunshine. YOU are like your own little box of sunshine, Lisa! You are just awesome!

    ReplyDelete