Monday, December 21, 2009

Friends

I had the opportunity to meet two beautiful friends, Dawn and Dianna, for lunch yesterday at Hu Hot in Des Moines for a quick "catching up". Both were my roommates during college, and I LOVE how close we have remained since leaving UNI, no matter the miles between us. They exemplify friendship. Both of them are always available for sharing the good times and bad, and do a wonderful job of keeping me grounded. They are two people that you could share your deepest, darkest moments with and know that they stand by you no matter what! I sure wish I had taken a picture yesterday to show you how beautiful they are on the outside. However, it's truly their hearts and personalities that shine so brightly from the inside that make these women the stunning beauties they are!

1 comment:

  1. It is I, who is honored to call the two of you (Lisa and Di) my BFFs-after all of these years-what a wonderful thing. The two of you are true gems. But, I must remind you, there will only be 1 true Beauty Quenn!

    DSD

    ReplyDelete