Thursday, December 10, 2009

Questions

Since we are snowed in for another day and I need to get by children away from the TV for a bit, I thought I'd pose some questions to the boys and see what they had to say. I never know what is going to come out of their mouths, so I figured this might be interesting. I asked each of them these questions separately so they couldn't copy each other's answers. Enjoy their words of wisdom!

What is your favorite thing about having a snow day?

Austin: no school
Carter: going outside and sledding

If you knew you were only getting two gifts for Christmas, what would you want them to be?

Austin: DSi and electric scooter
Carter: Pocket Rocket and electric scooter

Why do we celebrate Christmas?

Austin: to have fun with family and celebrate Jesus birthday
Carter: it's good to give and it's Jesus birthday

What is your favorite thing about your brother?

Austin: he is weird which is good
Carter: he plays with me

If you could do one nice thing for someone else, who would it be and what would you do?

Austin: help mom fold clothes
Carter: help Colton with his homework

When you go back to school tomorrow, what do you think your friends will say they did while at home for 2 days?

Austin: Tyler will say he had a snowball fight
Carter: Colton will say he went sledding

What do you think dad wants for Christmas?

Austin: new headphones since Scooter bit through his other ones
Carter: another kid (oh my this one makes me laugh and laugh, especially if you know Aaron)

What do you think mom wants for Christmas?

Austin: Scooter, our new cat, to quit biting through cords
Carter: more Cricut cartridges

Well, there you have it. Out of the mouths of my babes!


1 comment:

  1. I love your family blogs so much that I came to feast on the delightful entries once again. I'm confident I'll be staulking your fun times again. The boys have grown soooooooooo much!!!
    love you guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete