Saturday, December 5, 2009

Gingerbread House

Grandma Ween was kind enough to tackle the task of making the yearly gingerbread house with the boys again while Aaron and I headed to the D & B Christmas party. Austin and Carter do a pretty good job of separating out all the candy into the muffin tins and colors to start the process. Once the actual process of decorating gets started though, the boys' attention spans never quite last as long as the project! I think Austin ditched Grandma and Carter in favor of TV pretty quickly last night! According to Grandma Ween, Carter said, "I can watch TV anytime, but we only do gingerbread houses once a year." I'm not sure if he had an epiphany or was just sucking up! He hung on a little longer in the process. However, when Aaron and I got home, poor Grandma was still sitting at the kitchen table finishing up all by herself! What a saint she is for doing this each year with our boys!

No comments:

Post a Comment