Friday, March 26, 2010

Meet me in St. Louis

What a day it's been already! We've made it to St. Louis to cheer on our Panthers in the Sweet 16 tonight. The boys were amazed as we were driving and encountering MANY UNI fans :) It's hard NOT to know where you are headed and what you will be doing when your vehicle looks like this!



Everyone was honking and waving the entire way here. The boys thought maybe we were celebrities! I assured them that just because my license plates say "Queenie" doesn't really mean anything!

We just finished up at the pep rally at Union Station! I think the boys were overwhelmed by the amount of people and the noise. For once, mom and dad weren't telling them "be quiet"! We're decked out with posters and ready for a great game tonight! Now...if I could just find a big Ali Farokhmanesh head I'd be happy as a clam :)



UNI FIGHT! UNI FIGHT!

1 comment:

  1. For you, Lisa:
    http://601hicksfamily.blogspot.com/2010/03/temporary-post.html

    ReplyDelete