Saturday, May 8, 2010

Mother's Day

To my mother on Mother's Day~



God knew exactly what He was doing when He made you my mother.  He knew I needed someone strong, yet full of compassion.  Someone to vent to, to laugh with, to cry with, to hold my hand, to have daily conversations with, to shop with, and to get mani and pedis with :)

He knew I needed to be raised an as an independent Christian woman and that can only come from a woman who leads through example.  You graciously allowed me to spread my wings and find my way, even though I can now understand as a mother myself how difficult that must have been.  Even now, when the unfairness of life is upon me, you are there for me.  You help me pick myself up and dust myself off.   You readily give advice ~ even when Dad tells you to not to ;)  You know exactly what I need.  We have a bond that cannot be broken.  

I thank God every night for giving me to you. I am blessed to call you my mom.

Happy Mother's Day!  I love you!


To Aaron's mom on Mother's Day~


Without you, my life would not be what it is today.  You lovingly raised Aaron to become the man he is today.  Heaven knows, it wasn't an easy road.  However, you persevered, even when life was unfair.  You demonstrated to him that a woman can be strong and independent.

It's because of you that I have an amazing husband and two sweet little boys.  All three are full of life, which definitely comes from you.  You have a zest for life and always live life to the fullest. You should be proud of the role you play in shaping my children's lives.

I ask God daily to provide you happiness.  I am blessed that you are my mother-in-law.

Happy Mother's Day!  I love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment