Sunday, February 20, 2011

Happy 39th Birthday Ace!


Happy Birthday to my amazing husband!  It's his last year in the 30's and he's ready to live it up :)  If you know my husband at all, this won't be much of a change from his usual ways!  He definitely doesn't let a lot of grass grow under his feet.

In honor of his 39th birthday, here are 39 words or phrases to describe this terrific guy!

handsome. forgiving. father. ornery. Christian. strong. humorous. one of a kind. husband. spirited. quick witted. understanding. man of my dreams. handyman.lover of meatloaf. patient - with me! blue-eyed. loving. brother.  son. adventurous. Beatles fan. nearly bald (or as he says "follically challenged"). penny pincher. caring. organized. diet mountain dew lover. night owl. tailgater. terrific. coffee drinker. Panther fan.supportive. my personal garbage man. logical. son-in-law. friend. carpool driver.  Cyclone fan.

I love you Ace!






1 comment:

  1. Oh, geez....I may have to start a tribute wall in my house for such great pictures of you guys!!

    ReplyDelete