Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Talk to Me (Awesome)

Heidi's starting the week off right by asking us to post what we think is awesome.  This week's topic is inspired by this "awesome" video!  I love when people focus on the positive things in life rather than the negative!  I decided to have the kids participate this week too.  I asked them to tell me five things in their life they thought were awesome.

My awesome list:
a cruise with my entire family
waking up to my hubby making bacon for Austin this morning before his ITBS tests because Austin told him bacon was his "brain food"
hugs and kisses from my boys
random acts of kindness
an unexpected diet coke from a caring co-worker and friend at lunch today 
visits with grandparents
a clean house
photos - memories that have been captured for a lifetime
my kindle loaded with awesome books that I can get lost in
summer
the good health of my family
crawling in bed at night to fresh, clean sheets
a God that loves me no matter what
scrapbooking
smiles on my kids' faces and love in their hearts for others
my kids wanting to challenge me to skee ball on the ipod
fresh flowers
weekend naps
my college roommates
a forgiving heart
my hubby


Austin's awesome list:
my ipod loaded with skee ball
Oreo and Scoots ~ my cats
my loft built by my dad
Papa and Granny
cheese pizza


Carter's awesome list:
my kitties
our house
friends
vacations
food - especially chicken nuggets
















2 comments:

  1. That is AWESOME. :) Love that you got the boys involved. I should ask Rusty to post his. :) Great list.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I forgot to add heated seats!!! I just got home from dinner in this beastly cold weather and the only thing that was warm was my seat!!!

    ReplyDelete