Monday, May 16, 2011

?

The English teacher in me simply could not resist taking a quiz today entitled What type of punctuation mark are you?

The results are in...


I am a Question Mark. (I'm sure my husband gets a kick out of this!)

A "question mark" person is described as follows: 

You seek knowledge and insight in every form possible. You love learning.
And while you know a lot, you don't act like a know it all. You're open to learning you're wrong.

You ask a lot of questions, collect a lot of data, and always dig deep to find out more.
You're naturally curious and inquisitive. You jump to ask a question when the opportunity arises.

Your friends see you as interesting, insightful, and thought provoking.
(But they're not always up for the intense inquisitions that you love!)

You excel in: Higher education

You get along best with: The Comma

Hmmm...do you think it fits me?  If you are just dying to know what type of punctuation mark you are click here.  You should really go and see if you are a comma so we know if we will play nice together :)

2 comments:

  1. You are definitely interesting! :) I tried taking it three times hoping for a more fun answer but no such luck. I submitting to being a colon. That just sounds wrong.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, H, I'm a semi-colon. Guess we're compatible. Lisa, I totally see you as a question mark.

    ReplyDelete