Sunday, May 1, 2011

Under the Big Top

Friday night was the annual elementary school carnival.  It's something I dread  the boys look forward to all year long!  This year's theme was "Under the Big Top," and I must admit it was the least painful school carnival experience I've ever had :)  A big kudos to those who organized the event as it was very well run.  My sanity didn't suffer too greatly, and I didn't go broke at the silent auction!  I might have a tendency to sign my name to quite a few fun looking baskets, and Aaron usually encourages OTHER people to follow behind me to out-bid me, thus saving him some money!

It didn't take Carter long to win at the cake walk!  Notice those lovely stripes in his hair?  There was a hair painting station that the boys of course had to indulge in. (The shower floor was quite interesting after trying to scrub that out!)


I wish I had more pictures to show you, but there was no stopping the kids from bopping quickly from game to game.  It was all I could do to try and keep up. They had no time for the camera as there were prizes to be won! We came home with quite a bit of loot and four VERY tired boys!






1 comment:

  1. Oh, the old school carnival! Haha....can't wait for those days to come :) Stop over anytime...we'd love to see you. Miss ya!

    ReplyDelete