Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Acts of kindness v.2

Acts of kindness 7-8



Many weekends we gladly suffer from bleacher butt to watch our children participate in a multitude of activities.  Right now, it’s Carter we are watching shoot, defend, and rebound his way through basketball tournaments.  However, the days can get a little bit long depending on how many games there are and how much time in between games you have in which to pass the time. 


I have noticed that several little brothers and sisters are brought along for these all day tournaments which can be trying.  Because of this, I created 2 little goodie bags to be left in different places in the facility as random acts of kindness.  Austin was so sweet as to make the first drop and left it up to me to do the last one!  I think he's a bit smoother than me as I'm pretty sure I was busted by a scowling lady for "leaving something behind" :)  Hopefully a smile came to her face after she realized what I left behind!  Next time I probably need to leave the "sneaking" to the kids!








No comments:

Post a Comment