Thursday, June 10, 2010

Photo Shoot

I can't even begin to put into words how excited I am for my sweet friend Heidi to photograph my darling angels tomorrow!  This was supposed to happen a while back, but there was a glitch.  So, tomorrow morning we are off to visit Heidi and her camera!  The boys are excited because I told them Heidi was taking them to an area that has a creek and they get to be "all boy".  Hmmm...if you could have seen the gleam in Austin's eyes!  Look out Heidi :)

Heidi will try to tell you she's NOT a photographer, just a teacher.  I have so many things to say about that, but I'll leave it at BALONEY!  She's BOTH and so much more. She's an amazing friend with so many talents.  She has a heart of gold and you would be so blessed to meet her!

Jump on over to her newest blog Captured by Heidi and check out the MAGNIFICENT photos she has been taking.  You'll see why I'm so excited to have her take the boys' picture tomorrow!  She still has some available summer dates available if you are interested in having some photos done.  You definitely won't regret it!

3 comments:

  1. I can't wait to see them! Maybe I'll be inspired to have pictures taken. We haven't done any since Trevor was about 2. It stresses me out trying to think of what to wear!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Miss Heidi - you should really contact my other Miss Heidi! Get on her schedule. You definitely WON'T regret it! I had my sister-in-law pick out the boys' clothes :)

    ReplyDelete