Friday, June 11, 2010

Sneak Peek

QUICK!  Hop on over to Captured by Heidi and check out the FABULOUS job she did with Austin and Carter today.  It makes me giddy just to see the ones she has posted from our photo shoot this morning! I can't wait to get the cd with the rest of the pictures of the boys.

Heidi is MAGNIFICENT! She was able to capture the boys' personalities and keep a smile on her face the entire time.  Since she did so well keeping her composure with my little stinkers, I think maybe she should take my kids for a few days :) When she emailed me that the pictures were posted, I quickly hopped on to check them out and then promptly started crying - yes crying!  (I know some of you are NOT surprised!)  The pictures simply took my breath away - they are perfect.  

If you live in the area, you really need to get an appointment with Heidi so that she can capture your family!  You definitely won't regret it.

1 comment:

  1. You are so sweet!!! And they are welcome back anytime. Just know that when they stay with me they give me dirt. ;) Thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you! It was so much fun!!!!
    PS- I just now read your updated post about how there was a 'glich' last time. I am happy to say that I laughed about that and didn't cry. :) Love ya!

    ReplyDelete