Monday, June 7, 2010

We made it!


Sing it with me now...   SCHOOL’S OUT FOR SUMMER…

I LOVE SUMMER!!! I’ve had so many worries during the last 2 months of school it was ridiculous.  I am officially done and am turning those worries all over to God (tried to awhile ago and just wasn’t very successful with it) and will tackle the new “worries” of summer all by myself – I’m pretty sure I can handle these J 

What will I feed the boys for three different meals a day?
Will the weather cooperate so we can go to the pool?
Do I go for a walk in the morning or later in the day?
Do I have to mow the lawn today, or can I get away with waiting until tomorrow?
Which park should we go to?
Which day or night is available to scrapbook with my friends?
Do I need to buy more sunscreen?
Do we have baseball again tonight?
Which neighbors will be around to play with today?
Will we camp this weekend?
Do I shower this morning or wait until after we’ve been to the pool?
Where’s my make-up?  Oh yeah…I don’t wear any in the summer!
Is it cool enough to open the windows?
I wonder how many of my friends will show up at the pool so I can socialize to the best of my ability?
Did I apply the sunscreen to everyone, including myself?
Which book should I read next?

Yeah…I can take care of these things.  The other stuff belongs to Him!  It's good to finally get my head on straight!

3 comments:

  1. LOVE this!!!!!! I better get my summer worry list ready too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That "what to feed them is a HUGE one!" That's why you should add "Where should the Jensen's and us go for lunch?"

    ReplyDelete
  3. You did not apply the sunscreen to EVERYONE. Ouch. ;)

    ReplyDelete