Sunday, June 20, 2010

Time Machine


My "baby" couldn't wait to pack his bag...

for

his

very

first

time

at

camp!



He was beyond excited!

Sunday morning before church he asked me if time machines were real?  I figured his brother was trying to pull a fast one on him with something and told him they weren't.  His little face was crushed, and he let out a big sigh. I was quite confused until he told me he wished that they were so he could move ahead to 3:30 so he could check-in at camp! He couldn't get there fast enough and asked countless times throughout the day what time it was.

He wasn't the least bit hesitant to go off on his own - well with 3 of his friends - and leave his mom behind!  I thought maybe he would be a little nervous - and need his mom!  NOT AT ALL...he couldn't wait to get on with this adventure!  I have a feeling this is going to be the child of mine that freely spreads his wings to fly.

No comments:

Post a Comment