Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Hopping Critters

They scare me - screaming like a sissy girl scare me!  (Yes, if you heard a sissy girl screaming about 3:15 this afternoon, it was me!) Something is not right with a green critter that hops, appearing out of nowhere while I'm driving...such as in the pockets of two boys' swim trunks on the way home from the pool!  It's a sheer miracle we are all still alive!  Four of those little hoppy critters found their way to my house from the aquatic center!  One was temporarily "lost" in the van for a short time. Ugh...I think my paying job is sometimes easier than my summer job :)

2 comments:

  1. Hehehe! I should've warned you...Austin pulled his out of his pocket at the pool and showed it to me there! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! As mothers of boys we must stick together! I knew something was up - they were too quiet and cooperative! I just had NO idea what was coming my way!

    ReplyDelete