Sunday, June 20, 2010

Happy Father's Day!

The boys and I have been blessed to have amazing fathers in our lives.  All three of us are who we are in part because of the important role these men have played in our lives.  In honor of Father's Day, here's a little question and answer session I had with the boys telling me about their dad and grandpa!   



What is dad good at?
A: fixing things, but when he starts a new project it takes him forever, like with my loft
C: putting up HaRVy our camper and making French Toast

What is your favorite thing that you’ve done with dad?
A: when we played a trick on mom that we planned for a long time
C: going to Minnesota, Omaha and St. Louis

What do you think is dad’s favorite color?
A: red and blue
C: yellow, green and red

How would you describe dad?
A: well…he can be lazy at times, he’s strange, active and likes to borrow things from the neighbors
C: he likes meatloaf, drives a Malibu and is crazy

What do you think dad’s favorite food is?
A: meatloaf
C: meatloaf

What’s the funniest thing about dad?
A: he teaches me German – “Pitman Floydiman Stit” (a whistle under a donkey’s tail)
C: he fell out of the camper and someone took a picture of his butt with a big bruise on it

If dad could do anything all day long, what would he choose to do?
A: eat meatloaf and drink beer
C: eat meatloaf, drink beer and talk with the neighbors

How are you like dad?
A: I am Aaron Junior, aka A.J.
C: I’m a boy and I fart a lot

Why do you love dad?
A: he’s my dad
C: because he takes me awesome places and buys me ice cream








 What is Papa good at?
A: hunting
C: hunting and making “camping” eggs

What is your favorite thing that you’ve done with Papa?
A: when he took us turkey hunting
C: going on four-wheeler rides, camping and hunting for turkeys

What do you think is Papa’s favorite color?
A: green
C: green, red and blue

How would you describe Papa?
A: nice, active, energetic even for a 60 year old man with an odd limp
C: awesome, he hunts a lot, has a bad leg, and lives in the country

What do you think Papa’s favorite food is?
A: pork burgers
C: turkey, deer and ice cream

What’s the funniest thing about Papa?
A: he’s always falling asleep
C: if we don’t finish our ice cream, he always asks to have it

If Papa could do anything all day long, what would he choose to do?
A: go hunting
C: go hunting with his friends, sleep a long time and watch basketball on tv

How are you like Papa?
A: his name is my middle name
C: I like to ride on the four-wheeler and watch tv a lot

Why do you love Papa?
A: he’s my grandpa
C: he lets me drive the four-wheeler and shoot my gun

Happy Father's Day to you both!




No comments:

Post a Comment