Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Ace's 40 v.2

CHILDHOOD

I've heard stories of Aaron's childhood that really make me wonder why I didn't think how it would potentially transfer to our own children :)  Hmmm...climbing on top of the fridge, taking the radio and other things apart and not quite getting all the pieces put back together, tormenting the babysitters, hiding out in the back of his parents' vehicle when they went somewhere and he didn't want a babysitter, and much more.  Somehow he still looks innocent here, but I'm not so sure!


Riding the carousel at Adventureland with Nate...


Looking very serious in his red bibs...


Getting ready to head off on the first day of school with his brother...somehow Nate looks a lot more excited about this than Aaron.


I'm loving the slicked over hairdo!


It's fun to look back and see how he has changed throughout the years.  




No comments:

Post a Comment