Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Things that make you go hmmm

So I'm was home with a sick Carter and it was pretty quiet around here...until I heard a strange noise coming from a bathroom that had no one in it.  For the life of me I couldn't figure out what it was.  Since the hamsters "sleep" in there so we don't hear them, I figured it must have been one of them on their wheel.  However, I knew it wasn't the same sound.

After about 20 minutes I couldn't stand it any longer.  I decided to sit in the bathroom until I could figure out what in the world was making that noise.  The culprit...


Yes, this little pretty thing was hiding behind the door playing with the door stop!  I'm sure she thought it was quite humorous that I didn't see her hiding behind the door until her little paw slipped out to whack the door stop.

No comments:

Post a Comment