Saturday, February 25, 2012

Ace's 40 v.3

THE TEENAGE YEARS
Aaron's confirmation picture makes him look a little bit angelic, but I'm not so sure his mother would agree with that description of his teenage years!  Now that I think about it, would any mother describe their teenager as angelic?  I know we are pushing on the teenage door here at our house and my oh my...I understand why God gives them to you as sweet, innocent little adorable babies.


How many of you knew that Ace was the Lynx mascot for Webster City High School?  He was a multi-talented lad.


I look at these pictures of Ace with all this dark hair and hardly recognize him!  I was telling Austin and Carter to enjoy their hair while they had it :)  For some reason though Ace is hiding the pictures of him with some pretty large specs on!  He's only letting me share the contact look.


His first car.  I can remember going to Hy-Vee while he was working and breaking into his car and decorating the inside of it with a couple of my friends for his birthday! 


We started dating the summer before my senior year after taking a school trip with a group to England.  It's such a crazy story that I may have to share sometime in the future.  This picture was before Homecoming that fall.  I sure had some big hair...and Ace still had some :) 


You'll start seeing the hair loss pretty soon as he moves into early adulthood!



1 comment:

  1. You're a cute little thing and Ace is looking pretty dapper too!

    ReplyDelete