Tuesday, February 21, 2012

The Big 4-0

Happy 40th Birthday to my amazing husband!


It's a little crazy when I think back and realize that we started dating when he was 18.  (Of course, I was and continue to be the MUCH younger woman!)  We've known each other and been together for most of the past 22 years.  Holy buckets!  It's a little crazy when you realize you've spent more years of your life with someone than without.

I can say without a doubt that Ace doesn't let any grass grow under his feet.  He is constantly on the go and enjoying every opportunity that life has to offer.  There's rarely a situation that he can't turn into a fun time.  He's definitely the life of the party.  I can only hope and pray that he has at least another 40 years to live it up.

In honor of Aaron's 40th birthday, I'll share 40 different pictures of him throughout the years spread over the next week or so.  Enjoy!

THE EARLY YEARS
It's a little crazy for me to see this picture of Aaron as a newborn as it's abundantly clear who our boys looked like when they were born.  Both Austin and Carter's newborn pictures look identical to this.


He was a kitty cat lover and a mover and shaker from early on.



You just have to love the fashion of the early 70's!  He was such a dapper little fellow.


Oh my goodness how I see a strong resemblance to my nephew Danny in this picture!


Happy Birthday Ace!  I hope you have an absolutely amazing day.  May whatever wish you make when you blow out your candles come true.  I love you!

























No comments:

Post a Comment